Friday, December 25, 2015

It's Been a Long Time

It's been a long, long time since I've posted anything.  This past semester was particularly grueling and there didn't seem to be time for much of anything.

Yesterday I was walking to the post office, in a hurry.  With my ice treads I made my way to the post office, which closes very early in this area.  There was quite a commotion in the sky, but I didn't have time to look up.  It had to be one of the most intense situations.  The crow calls were different.  There seemed to be a lot of emotion behind them.  I just wish I had had the time to look up.  I had made it to the post office two minutes before closing.  It made the right decision to keep on going and not look up.  But gosh, I wondered what was going on in the sky that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment