Saturday, March 18, 2017

Day Dreams of Grand Forks

It's been over 9 months since I left Grand Forks.  And lately, I been thinking about it...and the crows that lived there.  I was so excited when I found out Grand Forks had crows, as I had been deprived of them for so many years in South Dakota.  Then- BOOM, all of a sudden I was in Grand Forks, and there they were.  Although they were quite different than the crows in upstate New York, I was just happy to be around them again after many years.

Before my life got crazy, there were those Sundays when I'd listen to them talking outside my door.  Those were precious times.  But with work and grad school, those times disappeared.  Now, they are just a memory.  For 3 1/2 years, I had them back in my life.  Now, they are gone again and I miss them so.

No comments:

Post a Comment